FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH OF LOCKHART
|January ||Bruce Forrester and Bruce Wittig|
|February ||Dick Fox and Jeannie Fox|
|March ||Ken Doran and Bryan Baker|
|April ||Mary Ellen Becklin and Susan Cooper|
|May ||Bruce Forrester and Monty Pearson|
|June ||Dick Wieland and Jane McDuffie|
|July ||Bruce Wittig and Nancy Wittig|
|August ||Dick Fox and Jeannie Fox|
|September ||Ken Doran and Gail Doran|
|October ||Monty Pearson and Mary Ellen Becklin|
|November ||Dick Wieland and ???|
|December ||Nancy Wittig and Jane McDuffie|
These are some of the duties of Ushers:
- Try to be at Church early ... say 10:15
- Check lighting and doors (side doors closed, center doors open to sanctuary)
- The Pastor and Choir Director like to have a glass of ice water at their stations.
- Assist Greeters and pass out programs.
- Draft two assistant ushers to help with collection.
- When services start, close the doors to the sanctuary.
- Make a count of attendance (include children in nursery).
- Assist with Communion.
- Note. An usher will need to bring the children back in time for communion.
- Note the time that the sermon starts. Sermons generally last about 23-24 min. Try to bring the children in when the Minister says "The Table is Set ...."
- Open side and center doors just before services end.
- Help secure the building ... doors locked, lights out, coffee pot off, collection secured
If you cannot be here on your scheduled tour, please find a substitute.
- Bruce Forrester 488-2810
- Bruce and Nancy Wittig 892-4945
- Dick and Jeannie Fox 398-2821
- Dick Wieland 376-3367
- Jane McDuffie 376-6074
- Mary Ellen Becklin 376-2723
- Monty Pearson 559-0575
- Ken and Gail Doran 398-9707